CrossGuard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend.

Kridina
    Kridina
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend. Empty A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend.

Post  Kridina 07/04/13, 02:51 pm

She was my princess, one of the best friend's I have ever known on this earth, both physical and virtual. She gave of herself to everyone.

Jan passed away in Perth, Australia at 2am Sunday morning (Perth time). She passed away surrounded by her family and a lot of love.

She will be missed, but I know she is at peace and no longer in pain. God bless this woman who touched everyone she came across, no matter how briefly.

A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend. 2360309522 You will be missed, Princess. A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend. 2360309522
    Bardtobewild
    Bardtobewild

A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend. Empty Re: A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend.

Post  Bardtobewild 11/04/13, 09:04 pm

A special announcement in remembrance of a great friend. 2360309522 Darn hate hearing about people passing. Like you said though she will bemissed and is in a better place now.