CrossGuard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild App bard/priest team

bardtobe

Guild App bard/priest team Empty Guild App bard/priest team

Post  bardtobe 03/12/12, 12:06 pm

Character name: Bardtobewild

Is this your main? yes

If not, who is your main? it is I was trying other classes found the Bard and Love it now.
    *Note, we really don't care if main is in another guild so long as your intentions are to help THIS guild etc)*

How long have you been playing? about a month

Do you know about guild quests/affairs? yes

Are you willing to do guild quests/affairs on a regular basis? yes as often as I am online.
    Laughing

Character name: mischmelle

Is this your main? Yes

If not, who is your main?
    *Note, we really don't care if main is in another guild so long as your intentions are to help THIS guild etc)*

How long have you been playing? about a month

Do you know about guild quests/affairs? yes

Are you willing to do guild quests/affairs on a regular basis? yes I am a stay at home mom so I have time as long as the kid isnt acting up. Suspect
    VeeN
    VeeN
    Officer
    Officer

Guild App bard/priest team Empty Re: Guild App bard/priest team

Post  VeeN 03/12/12, 12:59 pm

Guild App bard/priest team 1839924927 Welcome in our Guild and Site plz if you needed anything feel free to ask Guild App bard/priest team 2271525164

there some Posts for you to check and feel free to use Smile

Guild App bard/priest team 3784864987 [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Guild App bard/priest team 3809108786 [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Guild App bard/priest team 3784864987

Current date/time is 20/05/24, 07:56 am