CrossGuard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrossGuard builds Dining Hall and holds their first CF!

Kridina
    Kridina
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

CrossGuard builds Dining Hall and holds their first CF! Empty CrossGuard builds Dining Hall and holds their first CF!

Post  Kridina 28/08/12, 05:32 pm

Yup, our terrific members pulled it off! Another building just 2 days after our last one Shocked

I am so amazed and impressed that even though the requirement is only 1 base order set and 2 GAs, quite a few of our members went well over that. It's very much appreciated how dedicated these members are!

Just be sure to not push yourself if you really need to be relaxing, working, or taking care of school. If you see messages about guild quests and base orders and already did your minimum, simply disregard! Encouraging activity is never meant to say 'You must do more!'. It's simply meant to be..well. encouragement Smile

No one gets booted for doing their minimums, much less MORE! Only push yourself if you so desire. It's my JOB to encourage more. It's how we got where we are today Smile

So, enjoy our latest base addition. I will be adding support structures to help lower costs, among other things. Meanwhile, those wanting the Alchemy lab build (Like yesterday! Suspect )..no worries..it will happy eventually. Patience Laughing

Kolumn

Current date/time is 09/05/24, 10:07 pm