CrossGuard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time online

Heralda
    Founder
    Founder

Time online Empty Time online

Post  Heralda 03/12/12, 07:52 am

hi e1

I am sorry I have not been on much over the last couple of weeks although I do manage to get online to do auctions each day and empty the mail boxes but have found it difficult to be on as much as I usually was between health issues and kids and fighting for a pc lol.
    We do need more donations if possible as our funds are not so high and I have not been able to farm as much as I have been able to in the past although I try to still get some done at the times I am able to get the pc. Anything we can sell would be very much appreciated as I need all the help I can get. I am home for the week atm so will get some farming done this week to boost the funds some.
    I have been put on some medication that has not agreed with me so have had several visits to the doctor to remedy this hopefully we have got it sorted this time and I will feel much better. Nothing worse that feeling crook all the time and not being able to do what I want to do because of it. Maybe this week I will be better and my medication is sorted so I can spend more time doing the things I usually do each day. Thank you to all the ones who have donated I appreciate your help you all know who you are.
    See you online love you all
    Time online 2360309522 Time online 2360309522

Current date/time is 09/05/24, 08:01 am